Real Reliability Consultancy Services
Rail Reliability recognises the vital significance of upholding a secure, streamlined, and dependable railway network. Enhancing the dependability of our rolling stock holds paramount importance in guaranteeing safety, efficiency, and client contentment. Leveraging our extensive railway sector expertise and devoted teams of professionals, we hold firm in our belief that we can enhance the effectiveness and dependability of your operational endeavours.
“Proven Rail Reliability enhances Train Availability and Dependability, leading to extended distances between failures and eradication or recurrent issues.”
Rail Reliability can offer a range of turnkey solutions in Fleet Management to enhance reliability, efficiency and safety, tailored towards constraints, long term goals and company budget. Our services include:
- Inventory management: Managing spare parts, Maintenance and timing schedules
- Compliance: Ensuring that all legal, Safety, environmental, operational, financial and contractual obligations are met, Mitigating Non Conformities.
- Infrastructure upgrades: ensuring Facilities can support efficient maintenance Operations
- Asset tracking and condition monitoring: Allowing for timely maintenance and component replacement reducing unexpected failures and downtime
- Maintenance training: To provide comprehensive training in software, trouble shooting and repairs.
- Lean Process: Continuous Improvement, Waste reduction, Standardisation, Error Reduction.
Rail Reliability have project managers who offer a tailored approach to the specific needs and challenges of our clients, 0ffering a range of reliability initiatives. Collaboration and communication being essential. Our services include:
- Predictive maintenance programmes: Data collection, Data analysis, Maintenance scheduling, Improved Quality and Safety.
- Asset Management: Ensuring a safe, Reliable and cost-effective operation.
- Performance metrics and dashboards: Accurate tracking, measuring, and analysing of asset performance.
- Training and skill development: On ongoing to ensure all employees have Competency, knowledge, and abilities to keep up with industry trends.
- Risk Management: Identification, Assessment, Mitigation. Monitoring, Controlling and Contingency planning with a lesson learnt process.
Rail Reliability have a history of improving fleet Reliability. With more reliable rolling stock allows a better availability enhancing customer satisfaction and reducing service disruptions. Our services Include:
- Current situation assessment: Data collection, Failure points, Stake holders’ engagement, Performance Metrics (KPI’s), Maintenance Procedures.
- Gap Analysis: Comparison of Current situation assessment against future state definition, Gap priority, Root cause analysis.
- Proposed Solution: Production of Technical bulletins and Fleet campaigns, Defect Monitoring timescales, Training programmes for client’s staff, Spare parts management.
- Continuous improvement: Establish clear and measurable objectives, engage employees, Introduce feedback loops, Cascade a culture and Ethos to support continuous improvement.
Rail Reliability can offer a wide range of valuable engineering assistance to help improve Reliability and efficiency to your services. Having a wide understanding of railway laws can contribute to the overall success of your operations. Our services include:
- Engineering change Process: Assistance in identification of the issue, Root cause assessment, Potential solutions, Design and planning, Compliance and Costing.
- Technical Authorship: Assistance on the implementation of Depot Maintenance Procedures, Technical Bulletins, Fleet checks and fleet Modifications.
- Investigation of High-Risk Defects: Gather all given information, Investigate to root cause, Comply detailed report, Seek approval on rectification, Rectify and test, Produce a fleet check as required.
- Audit of performance and safety: Audits to be conducted on Maintenance staff, Compliance, Facilities, Preventive Maintenance, and annual inspections.
- Develop comprehensive maintenance strategies: Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Overhaul and Refurbishment, Reliability centred maintenance.
- Condition monitoring: Routine inspections, Safety checks, Diagnostic testing, Performance Monitoring.
Rail Reliability have very experienced Senior Technicians who play a huge role in ensuring the reliability and safety of traction and rolling stock units. We prioritise on defects, keeping availability at a maximum. Our services include:
- Complex fault diagnostics: Advanced data analysis, Remote monitoring, Fleet performance monitoring, Management systems diagnostics.
- System shakedown testing: Prepare a test plan, Ensure the unit is configured and ready, ensure employees are available and briefed, Document and analyse results.
- General fault finding: Supply of professional, Competent, and experienced senior technicians, working in a safe and timely manner with high quality of repair.
- Root cause failure analysis: Working to find the root cause of the failure to eliminate repeat defects. Looking at history trends of failing components and workmanship.
- Emergency response: Supply of experienced emergency response track call fitters with PTS.
- Technology Integration: Supplying a team that understands train control systems, Passenger information systems, Wi-Fi, CCTV, and real time data transmission.
Rail Reliability hold a wide range of experienced expertise with a vast knowledge within the rolling stock industry. We can offer a range of services to an OEM or ROSCO looking to commission or upgrade their fleet. Our services include:
- Project Management: Oversee the entire project managing timelines, Budgets, and resources.
- Performance Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of performance and failure trends
- Improvement: Implementation and fitment of required modifications
- Training and knowledge transfer: Supply training programmes and technical support
- Maintenance and lifecycle plans: Assist in amendments of maintenance plans to increase reliability.
- Technical expertise: collaborate with engineering teams to ensure safety, Performance and Regulatory standards are met.
- Defect Liability: Fault investigation down to root cause, ensuring liability is met by the correct stake holder.
Rail Reliability would ensure that the warranty is effectively managed and maintained thus minimising warranty related costs and improving the overall quality of the rolling stock, enhancing customer satisfaction, and strengthening all reputations. Our services include:
- Data collection and analysis: Thorough investigations into cause of failure.
- Warranty claim handling: Accurate information and submitted within a timely manner.
- Documentation and record keeping: Track in detail all faults and material serial numbers.
- Continuous improvement: Highlight, Implement and execute design improvements and modifications.
- Communication: Establish clear lines of communication determining efficient warranty management between all stake holders.
- Quality assurance: Implement quality measures to reduce warranty claims.
Rail Reliabilities professional team are experienced in scheduled and corrective maintenance. Being either apprentice trained, or time served technicians, tasks are conducted to a high standard in a timely manner. Our services include:
- Maintenance planning and scheduling: To ensure the beat rate is met, downtime is minimised, and mileage deadlines are not overdue.
- Materials and Logistics: To ensure that long lead time material is ordered and fitted for next routine maintenance schedule.
- Training and Competency: Ensuring all staff are competent and trained within their safety critical roles.
- Roster management: Supplying adequate staff for maintenance tasks required.
- Overhaul programmes: The supply of qualified experienced staff to ensure the overhaul is completed on time with minimal caveats.
Rail Reliability will support the hand back of units by understanding the scope within the lease agreement. We will ensure that the hand back will be completed in the most cost-effective way for the TOC’s and ROSCO’s. Our services include:
- Dilapidation Management: Tracking and recording dilapidation within terms of the lease in a timely manner prior to unit hand back.
- Dilapidation Rectification: Ensuring unit downtime is planned to not affect availability.
- Material ordering: Ensure that fleet quantity is known and sufficient is ordered
- Staff availability: Ensure that staffing levels are correct to minimise downtime.
Our aim is to provide suitably qualified and experienced personnel to deliver a first-class service. Our teams have been specially designed and adapted for the rail industry, with members who have either successfully completed rolling stock apprenticeships or have extensive experience in the field.
You benefit from a teams combined expertise experienced in trouble shooting, Commissioning, Warranty management and Engineering processes for some of the UK’s leading corporations.
Our teams uphold the founder’s ethical principles by adhering to quality and safety standards. promoting the company ethos and consistently delivering to expectations and on time.
This is where you will discover the team of outstanding support at Rail Reliability ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.